Wednesday, October 27, 2010

tAbLEs (outdoor and kids)...




By now, I am sure most of you have seen Lauren's (of Pure Style Home) outdoor table. I fell in love with the mix of rustic boards and industrial sawhorses. I have plans for my husband to make one for our backyard. Isn't her's gorgeous with the pumpkins? Love that. In the warmer months can't you just see tons of candles all down the middle of it for an evening dinner party? Thanks for such great inspiration, Lauren! While I am on the subject of tables, I love how easy and fun these tables from Country Living and Simply Seleta are for kids. Just cover in butcher/craft paper, draw on the place mats and add some crayons or markers! Great for parties and at holiday time for the little ones to sit at! *country living picture via viva full house

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the idea of brown paper and drawing out the areas for each child. Super cute! And yes, the rustic table is just plain awesome!